Cat trees are important additions to homes with a lot of feline family members; however, finding the right cat tree for your pets can be quite a task. But do not fret; because this review can guide you in picking the best cat trees for multiple cats.
With more and more people recognizing the benefits of having cats, finding the right cat tree to support the several cats while staying within budget can be a herculean task. That is why we have done the work for you, so that you can choose the cat tree that is just right for your cats and your budget.
Review of the Best Cat Trees
[table id=2 /]
The five cat trees we recommend after carefully examining the market are: Yaheetech Cat Tree Kitten Scratcher Play House Condo Furniture, the Go Pet F716 61” Kitten Tree, the OxGord Paws and Pals Cat Tree House, the Armarkat Cat Tree Furniture Condo, and the MidWest Feline Nuvo Cat Furniture.
#1. Yaheetech Cat Tree Kitten Scratcher Play House Condo Furniture
The Yaheetech Cat Tree Kitten Scratcher Play House Condo Furniture is an affordable multi-level cat tree that aims to accommodate the play and nap needs of your feline friends regardless of their age.
- Easy-to-assemble comfortable cat condo made with 1.2 cm E1 fiber boards, sisal rope, and flannelette that allows you cat to rest, lounge, and play.
- Sturdy poles and baseboard structure that in 48”, 53.5”, and 73” heights to give your cats more room to play without taking up much of your floor space.
- Covered with sisal scratching posts to protect the furniture without hurting your feline companions.
- Eco-friendly cat and kitten playhouse that comes in a variety of colors including brown, beige, and navy blue.
If you are seeking for a cat tree that can give your feline pets a great time without giving you much hassle construction-wise and budget-wise, then maybe the Yaheetech Cat Tree Kitten Scratcher Play House Condo Furniture may be the ideal addition to your home.
#2. Go Pet Club F716 Kitten Tree
Go Pet Club’s F716 Kitten Tree is a cat tree with multiple levels that promises to give your cat a good time and you, their human, some peace and quiet.
- Durable cat tree with a 60.75” height that can give your cats a bit of a challenge as they play indoors without taking a lot of floor space.
- Constructed with CARB-certified boards that gives the structure stability and integrity without hurting your pets.
- Dressed with top-quality faux fur to give your feline pets a wonderful and cuddly time.
- Long-lasting sisal rope scratching post that is tough on weathering but good for your cats’ claws.
- Easy-to-clean structure that comes in warm beige and brown colors that can work with most room color schemes.
Should you find yourself scouring the market for an easy-to-clean cat tree that can keep your cats occupied while ensuring their safety and comfort, then the Go Pet Club F716 61” Kitten Tree may just be the cat tree to end your search.
#3. OxGord Paws and Pals Cat Tree House
It might have taken on the simplest design among the cat trees reviewed here, but the OxGord Paws and Pals Cat Tree House asserts that it can give your cats all the relaxation and play time they will ever need.
- Strong yet cozy two-level cat tree complete with sisal scratching post tower, pet toy ball, and hammock bed that enables your cats to have a peaceful time without much clutter.
- Free-standing structure made with pressed wood covered in soft faux fleece for optimal stability and comfort.
- Durable cat tree that is perfect for cats of varying ages from kittens to seniors.
- Aesthetically pleasing structure that is fairly easy to clean.
If you are looking for a simple cat tree that can make your cats fairly happy without looking like a monstrous structure in the corner of your living space, then the OxGord Paws and Pals Cat Tree House may be the cat tree for your home.
#4. Armarkat Cat Tree Furniture Condo
The Armarkat Cat Tree is a cat furniture condo that wishes to give your cats a great time indoors without sacrificing your existing furniture, your bank account, or your sanity.
- Comes in five available 44” 52”, 53”, 57”, and 55” heights that can cater to all your cats’ playtime, napping, lounging, and sleeping needs while ensuring that you will have enough floor space for human activity.
- Stable structure that can hold up to 20 lbs. made with pressed wood boards covered in faux fur that ensures optimal security and comfort for your feline babies.
- Sisal-covered scratching posts that doubles as support beams for the structure giving the cat tree great functionality for cats of all ages.
- Top-quality cat tree made with pet-friendly materials that can suit your budget, style, and space-saving requirements.
Whenever you are scouring the market for a comfortable, secure, and fun cat tree for your feline family members that can also give great value to your money, then you The Armarkat Cat Tree Furniture Condo may be the right structure for you and your cats.
#5. MidWest Feline Nuvo Cat Furniture; Durable Cat Trees and Cat Scratching Posts
The MidWest Feline Nuvo Cat Furniture is a strong and durable multi-tier cat tree with an interesting design that wills to give your cat a wonderfully interesting time.
- High-quality structure made with faux fur-covered pressed wood boards and sisal-covered support posts that allow your cats to play and be cats to their hearts content.
- Comfy privacy retreats, resting benches, lookout platforms, and fun dangling cat toys giving your cats all the fun and relaxing time they want and need.
- Easy-to-construct 61.5” tower that can be built within minutes and can be enjoyed for years.
- Stylish structure that comes in black/ white floral, blue/ white sunburst, brown/ tan fur, mushroom/diamond, and woven rattan/ script.
If you trying to find a unique cat tree that can make multiple cats engaged and happy for hours on end, then MidWest Feline Nuvo Cat Furniture may be the cat tree that will end your quest.
Scratching the Surface: Considerations When Buying Your Cat Tree
Although we have presented you with our top recommendations, you are the only one who can determine which cat tree is best for you and your cats. But before you randomly pick a cat tree from this list, you may want to consider some things first.
- Consider the cat tree’s design and determine whether it has ample space and is sturdy enough to cater to all your cats.
- Think of the age of your cats and know that older cats tend to need lower structures and younger cats can handle taller structures.
- Know your cats’ preferences and try to take it into account; there is no use buying a cat tree house if none of your cats would actually want to use it.
- Try considering your financial, spatial, and aesthetic situation; look into the specifications of the cat trees and try to find one that is compatible with your budget, your home’s floor space, and home’s design.
You May Read About Your Dogs: Finding the Right Shampoo for Your Yorkie
The Purr-fect Cat Tree For Your Home
After sifting through the cat tree options in the market and thoroughly examining the cat trees in our top picks list, we have found that the best cat tree is the Armarkat Cat Tree Furniture Condo.
Even though all of the cat trees in this list have their outstanding qualities, the Armarkat Cat Tree stood out because of the variety of pet-friendly cat trees with a good number of height options and neutral colors. Furthermore, this cat tree is fairly inexpensive, easy to assemble, and easy to clean.
This best cat trees for multiple cats review is not a rule book; but it can be your roadmap in your search for the right cat tree for your home. Now that you are more informed, take that knowledge and bring this cat tree quest to its triumphant end.