You may love your Italian Greyhound; but your patience may be tested when you have to find a dog harness for your pet. There is no need to fret over finding the right harness that can suit your dog; because our best harness for Italian Greyhound guide can help you.
Things to Check Before Buying A Harness
In order to get the best dog harness for your furry friend, you have to take note of the following things.
Dog Harness Clip Style
Back-clip harnesses are ideal for smaller and more active dogs. Front-clip harnesses, on the other hand, are great for calmer and larger dogs.
Take note of your dog’s torso and leg measurements and choose a size accordingly. If you cannot find the exact size, pet experts suggest that you get the harness that is one size larger.
Chest or Belly Padding
Although paddings are usually used for training harnesses; some pet owners want chest and belly padding for their dogs.
There is no one harness that can perform all of the functions of the different harness types. Although you can always go for the more general pet harness; it is best to match the type of harness to your and your dog’s specific needs and purpose.
Number of Dogs That You Walk
Harnesses with split leashes are ideal for multiple dog owners. It gives all dogs in your care enough room to move without getting you tangled in the leashes.
Dog Skin Conditions
Leather is the preferred material for dogs that have more sensitive skin. This material tends to look great and not cause any skin irritations to your dog.
Know how much you can and how much you are willing to spend on a dog harness. This will limit your choices and may make you happier with your purchase.
Italian Greyhound Size, Coat, and Personality
Italian Greyhounds is a short-coated breed of dogs that tend to be on the slimmer and more fragile side. So finding a harness that can properly secure a Greyhound without harming them.
Review of the Best Dog Harness for Italian Greyhounds
Since we aim to thoroughly help you find the right harness for your beloved Italian Greyhound; we have gathered the best of the best harnesses that may be perfect for your pet.
Ruffwear Web Master Harness
The Ruffwear Web Master Secure is a multi-use harness that promises to give you a good hold of your furry companion without hurting them.
- Ingenious two-leash attachment design with webbing-reinforced aluminium ring attachments that allows you to have the option to use a front clip for training and a back clip for walks.
- Pet-friendly padded handle that is gentle to you and your dog.
- Created with padded straps and secure five-point adjustments that keeps your pup comfortably restrained.
- Fully visible reflective trim that gives your dog the extra security during your night walks together.
- Comes in a number of attractive colors and accommodates different dog sizes to ensure that your pet is comfortable and stylish at the same time.
If you are looking for a top-notch harness that can ensure that your Italian Greyhound is not going anywhere while keeping him/her comfortable; then the Ruffwear Web Master Multi-Use Harness for Dogs may be the harness for you.
PetPDC ComfortFlex Sport Harness
PetPDC’s ComfortFlex is a sport harness for dogs that gives your canine companion all the functions and benefits of a dog harness without all the hassle.
- Easy-to-use dog garnet that features a simple and ergonomic design that can snugly fit your dig without restricting their breathing.
- Durable dog harness with sturdy straps and buckles that can hold your pooch in place without hurting them.
- Strong back ring attachment that gives you and your dog freedom to move and have fun during short walks, extended strolls, active hikes, and more.
- High-quality harness with adjustable straps that comes in two general sizes: medium and large.
Whenever you are looking for a dog harness that features the simplest design but can compete with any dog harness brand; then the PetPDC ComfortFlex Sport Harness may be the one you have been looking for.
PetSafe Bling East Walk Harness
The Bling East Walk Harness from PetSafe strives to be that stylish pet harness that can give you and your pet enjoyable walks and exquisite strolls every time you step out of the house.
- Strong front clip attachment ideal for steering your pup to the side during walks.
- Ingenious no-pull design that keeps your pup from pulling and tugging on the leash.
- Comfortable and easy-to-adjust straps to ensure that the harness will not slip from your furry friend.
- Stylish dog harness made with nylon and sparkling ribbon overlay to complement your pet’s unique style and personality.
- Comes in various colors and sizes that can fit your dog’s unique shape.
Should you be in the market for a fun dog harness that does the job well and with flair; then the PetSafe Bling East Walk Harness may be the harness to end your search.
DEXDOG’s EZHarness is an easy-to-use pet harness that wants to give you and your pet a chance to have fun walks without all the pulling and the struggling.
- Easy-to-wear pet harness with adjustable straps that can get your pup strapped in and ready to go in minutes.
- Comfortable and pet-friendly harness that will not constrict your pet’s breathing or cause skin conditions.
- Durable metal ring attachments for a strong harness and leash connection to help you guide your pet easier.
- Reflective straps help you keep an eye on your beloved during your night or really early morning walks.
- Comes in attractive colors and a wide range of sizes that can fit small pups all the way to big furry companions
If you are seeking for a high-quality dog harness that you can easily put on your pup without any worry; then the DEXDOG EZHarness may be the dog harness for your lovely Italian Greyhound.
Tying Loose Ends: Our Pick For the Best Dog Harness for Italian Greyhounds
We have examined and tested all of the dog harnesses we have recommended; and we have found that the Ruffwear Multi-Use Harness for Dogs is our top pick in the bunch.
It was a tough decision because all of the pet harnesses we chose became our recommendation because of their superior features and quality; but Ruffwear beat the competition in terms of the dual leash attachment, the five-point adjustment design, the reflective straps, and the additional padding.
Since Italian Greyhounds can be slim but tall; the wide range of sizes and the five point adjustment design can help strap your pet in without fear of him/her wiggling out of it. The extra padding can ensure that your canine will not sustain injuries or skin problems in a particularly string tug or long use.
We may have presented you with our best harness for Italian Greyhound top picks and best pick; but you will be the only one who is capable of determining if it is right for your furry friend. It would be amazing to hear from you; share your choice of best harness in the comments section below.